25 lb Little giant

A.W.,

Take your pick up truck. You'll want to bring it home with you.
If that turns out to be the case; it calls for pictures.

Fred

At the last Central Arkansas Knifemaker's Group meeting there were a few guys talking about an ad in the Little Rock newspaper where a maker called it quits and sold off all of his equipment. The guys were saying he had a 25lb LG, a couple of grinders (I beleive) and numerous other tools. It all sold for $3500. Man, I would like to have been the first guy to answer that ad!!!

Good luck on your shopping trip A.W. I think you should help the guy out and post pics of the things you buy and the things he has remaining when you leave. :D

I will I told him I would tell you guy's he said Al's from riverside Machinshop in arkansas reebuilt it for him I don't know what they sell for but if it is in great shape with new dies isnt $2500 really cheap I'm mainly going for the 22.5 evenheat with setpro at a price I wont mention yet.

I saw 2 of them sell at Tom Clarks estate sale ( deceased owner of Ozark school of the Ozarks) 1000 ea. They needed painting but, worked perfectly . He also had 5 new Saymak hammers for 5000. each . a 3000. savings . It seems you never have the cash when a good deal comes up . I messed up big time ! should have bought one

2500 isnt out of line at all if it works well especially with dies and good babbit ect

Well just got back I bought the Oven, some belts and tongs, and he gave me some 1084, He had a lot of stuff but it looked like it had sat there for a while, some if it he wanted a little too much, But he had some super nice stuff at one time.

Back