Does anyone make rings?

Miss_Lora

Well, Mr. Eddie and I have been married almost 25 years....my simple gold wedding band is getting awful tight (guess it's all the good livin). I thought maybe i'd get a new band this year and then i started thinking about all the artisans we have out there.

i thought about the water jetting and such, just thought maybe someone was making a band or ring that i might like. i'm thinking in the silver color dept this time. any thoughts?

thanks,
miss lora

I saw the neatest rings at the Badger show made by Mike Sakmar out of mokume. Brass, copper and nickel steel.

Google Mike Sakmar Mokume and drop him an email.

Steve

I've seen some really nice damascus rings by one or two people here on the forum, I'll see if I can find them and post a link or name in this thread. I make spoon rings from antique Sterling but don't think that's exactly the thing you use to celebrate 25 years of wedded bliss...hmmm

aha! mr. eddie actually had a brochure from the boys at alabama damascus with a picture of wedding rings! maybe he is one step ahead of me? i still have several months before the actual anniversary, so maybe i'll scope out all the possibilities! thanks guys!

Miss Lora,
25 years of marriage? Really!!!

How did the sly old dog, Eddie get permission to marry you when you were only two years old?

He is a crafty one. LOL

Steve

Doug! you do great things with metal sir! I went to your site and couldn't stop looking! thumbs up!

Thank you Miss Lora, Give me a buzz sometime ive got a few ideas on some paterns. I will work with yours also.

Thanks BruceM, Engraving has helped me quite a bit in the jewelry buisness. There are many things you can only do with a engraving chisel.

Back