Ever wonder what the dog does all day while you're at work?

Meridian Blades

Moderator - Knife Maker
I stayed home sick today, and realized she has a pretty good gig. Little guard duty by the window (you know for squirrels, rabbits and deer), little nap in the sun, maybe later a few treats. Not a bad deal. ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

It's a dog's life, indeed.

Our dogs' day-planner seems to consist mostly of "wait till Daddy goes out to the shop and then poop on the floor, even though he took us for a 10-block walk an hour ago and we filled up 3 or 4 plastic grocery bags along the way."

Whenever we leave the house , the dog tries to do the doggie to our cat , he only likes one of our cats the other one he wants nothing to do with it ???

Beautiful girl you have there, Larry. We aren't allowed to have pets in the apt. but, luckily, we have a community dog named Hailey that comes by every day. She cries at the window nearest to my desk until I let her in and feed her. The second she has had enough she beats feet to the front door and waits for me to let her out. I'll then watch her head to the next "soup kitchen" for another hand out.

LOL, I never wondered.... I know..

My dog has it made! He is on squirrel watch in the morning, and then naps till the post man gets here.. Then hes on school buss watch till Hunter gets home. And finally its back to napping! till supper time.. Its a Dogs life for sure!

Looks about like the way my American bulldog spends her days... Sleep on the futon, sleep on the ottoman, sleep on the futon, etc...

Back