Oregon Knife Show this weekend - You don't want to miss this show

Burl Source

Forum Owner & Moderator
The annual Oregon Knife Collectors Association Knife Show is the most fun knife show I have ever attended. If there is any way possible to get there, this is a show you don't want to miss.

If you have ever attended this show; please post your comments in this thread.

SHOW INFORMATION
Dates -- April 09 - 10, 2011
Eugene, Oregon at the Lane Events Center
796 W 13th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402

Times -- Saturday 8 am - 5 pm - Sunday 9 am - 3 pm

Admission - General admission $6.00/day

Members free

Members only day on Friday April 08

Free demonstrations - Saturday

420 Tables - 8' X 30"

On display and for sale:
Knives, Swords, Razors, Cutlery, Blades, Tools, Bayonets, Scissors, Hat pins, Pocket knives, Kitchen knives, Old knives, New knives, Custom knives, Straight knives, Stone knives, Knife Making supplies and anything that goes "cut."

Mix -- 50% collectible to 50% handmade

OKCA Membership for 2010 was 1,500 members
5000 people attended our 2010 April Show

map.jpg

DIRECTIONS TO LANE EVENTS CENTER

From 1-5 take exit 194B. Stay on I-105 West until the end (it crosses over the Willamette River and curves to the left). I-105 ends at 7th and Jefferson. Proceed straight ahead on Jefferson to 13th (stay in the right hand lanes to avoid being forced to turn on 11th). Drive through the intersection at 13th & Jefferson, and you have now entered the Lane County Events Center and Fair Grounds property:
796 W 13th Ave., Eugene, OR 97402

I didnt miss this show Mark but I did miss visiting your tables of fine burls. I didnt get to see much of the show except the different treks to and from the bathrooms. Hope it was good for you, We sold 3 out 4 slippies so now our taxes are paid.

Back