Is it wrong to pray for a dog?

Miss_Lora

Miss Tilly is not well today, hasn't been well for a few days, but didn't realize...

I am hoping it is just a tummy ache. She has been staying off the porch where her bed is, sleeping in the dog house that she never slept in. Last Night, she was missing. I found her this morning beside a pine tree in the treeline near the house burrowed up. I coaxed her to the porch and she just wimpered the whole way, yet she seemed like she was walking o.k.

She is some better, but not great. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her.

Miss Lora, it's always tough when family doesn't feel well and can't tell us what's wrong.

I'd say, pray then get her to the vet as soon as possible.

Good luck and God bless you both,
Carey

Miss Lora,
I don't see how it can ever be wrong to pray for something you love.
We have always had dogs in our lives and they have always been in our prayers.

Best wishes for Miss Tilly.

The Janiks

If it's wrong to pray for a dog then I am messed up more than I ever thought, Miss_Lora. I've prayed for all of my dogs at one time or another. I agree with Carey Quinn... besides praying for Miss Tilly I'd help her out with a visit to the vet. All the best.

I agree, it's never wrong to pray for those you love. Dogs are members of our families and as such should be afforded the same treatment, thoughts, prayers, and love that we would give to any other family member. Our thoughts and prayers will be with Miss Tilly and your family.

X 6 agree with all of the above, all very wise men.
A prayer from me for you both.
Dozier

Back