Purchased My First custom Folder

RodneyJ

KW2.jpgKW1.jpg I have been wanting to purchase a custom folder for some time now however they are normally at a price that a working man just cant go out and buy one with out breaking the bank. I purchased this sweet little liner lock from Custom Knife Maker Keith Willis. It is a perfect size and weight for every day carry. It is 3 1/4 inches closed about 5 5/8 open the blade is 1095 and has a really nice Hamon line. Keith is a great guy and I would incourage anyone looking to purchase a folder to check out his knives. I have seen custom folders at gun shows that were no were near this quality for 2 to 3 times the price check him out you want be dissapointed

Rodney,thanks for the kind words.
Murph,is the one that help me with the clay,and heattreat.{Thanks Murph}

Thanks again Rodney,hope it serves you well.

God bless,Keith

Congrats on a sweet knife, Rodney! Keith is indeed a good guy and his work keeps getting better and better. I have one of his earlier skinners and it's a keeper :thumbup:

Nice Knife, congrats.
Nice work Keith!!

You know Rodney, now your hooked once you carry a custom you will never carry anything else.

Ernie I agree a custom sure feels good in the hand and of the few I have worked with they well out perform the factory knives I have owned. Funny thing is as a maker I only have one of my knives.
God Bless
Rodney

Back