Two C-2 one off's finished

K

Karg Knives

I just recently finished these two up. It took awhile due to some health issues, but they are all set-up now!!! Take a look and tell me what you think!!! :)

The first variant is a skinner type blade profile with my organic texture scales, the other is a thicker convex ground blade with half organic texture, half course texture scales. Both are CPM-3V. The skinner is 62HRC, and the convex is at 60HRC.

100_4261.jpg

100_4256.jpg

100_4263.jpg

100_4275.jpg

100_4279.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really excited about these!!! i can't wait to get a few more done so i can have one for myself!!! i mainly EDC a fixed blade and these are a great size for that purpose.

My original intention for the design was to replace a larger fixed blade as a camp/hiking knife so you get just as much blade and reach, but it's easier to carry in more situations.

i've got a couple of the regular versions of the C-2 right now and i can't hardly wait until they are all finished up!!! i've been going through so health issues though so everything is in slow motion right now and it's killing me to not be able to get in the shop!!!!! :)

You didn't mention the dimensions but they look like a reasonably sized blade with plenty of handle for good control. I like them both. Each for different reasons. I like the contouring on the handle of the skinner and I also like the half contour on the convex blade. I'm a fan of convex blades as they seem to hold up better for me. Congratulations on two really good looking knives!

Take care,
Roger

Thanks Roger! i'll see if i can get some dimensions up!

Back