Ernie's First Passaround

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
Ok guys, I would like to do a pass around of a new knife design.
I am looking for your thoughts on how the overall knife is designed and also how well the shape of the blade is designed.

I am thinking of making this my first official model. There are a few things I am going to change but that will all come in the future :)

I am looking to get this in the hands of 12 guys that can give me their input on how well this style knife preforms. Three spots are being reserved for a couple guys!!

After you get the knife test it, then send it off to the next person.
Then write up your thoughts here or to me via PM.
After I get the knife back I will clean it up and we will do a little giveaway.

If this fills up during the week I will get the knife sent out to the first on the list the following weekend.

pants014.jpg

1. Bruce Bump
2. Randy Haas
3. James Terrio
4. Indian George
5. Bill T
6. Franklin
7. Ed Caffrey
8. RodneyJ
9. Patrick
10. joe levy
11. hikerdude07
12. jaysmith10

Last edited:
I am too much of a rookie at this knife making thing to even consider putting my name on that list. I just wanted to say that I sure like the looks of that blade and handle. Great looking piece there Ernie.

Big,
I was gonna sign up but when I had it I gave it a little test of my own . I let the mother in law clean her toenails with it, other than a few chips taken outta the blade, it held up pretty well.

Steve

Out of the designs I've seen you do I think this one is the best, You did an awesome job on the design, I really like the handle.
Anthony

RodneyJ and Patrick you are on the list!!

There is 3 more spots open!!!!

Thanks guys for the kind words! :)

Big,
I was gonna sign up but when I had it I gave it a little test of my own . I let the mother in law clean her toenails with it, other than a few chips taken outta the blade, it held up pretty well.

Steve

Thats why it tasted funny when I got it back:les:......... Oh wait why was I licking the blade? :shortbus:

Back