pics badger knife show

franklin

heres a few pics from the badger knife show les voorhies, peter martin , rocks dad, the boys from wood stabalizers, and kevin cashun sorry if i mis spelled any names , and sorry to steve and big ern that i forgot to get a pic

Last edited:
no prob like i said your dads a hell of a nice guy and it was great to meet everyone maybe you can come up to cheese town next year

I was out in the lobby looking around at two oclock for any knifedogs. Sorry i missed you guys. I had a couple of engraved knives for show. After two it got super busy!

im suprised you missed ernies t-shirt me and steve , ernie were by the front door lobby around 2 to bad we missed you

I was out in the lobby looking around at two oclock for any knifedogs. Sorry i missed you guys. I had a couple of engraved knives for show. After two it got super busy!

I am surprised you didnt see us, I was looking forward to talking to you about haveing some engraving done.

Twins Re-united

attachment.php

Separated since birth and oddly 20 years apart in age, this rare set of twins were photograped at a local knife show.

Oh heck, the twins were accidently cropped from this photo........well anyway this is Steve and Ernie.

badger.jpg

Back