I can hear again!

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I got me some hearing aids this morning and it is amazing the things I can hear. I'm so happy, I've been needing these a long time. It's realy going to be nice to hear all the things I've been missing out on.

It's no fun when you can't hear the birds sing or your dog bark. I remember thinking about having some T-shirts made up with... "I'm not ignoring you... I just don't hear you!" on the back before I got my aids. I hope the new hearing aids are comfortable and allow you to hear what you've been missing, Calvin. :35:

It's no fun when you can't hear the birds sing or your dog bark. I remember thinking about having some T-shirts made up with... "I'm not ignoring you... I just don't hear you!" on the back before I got my aids. I hope the new hearing aids are comfortable and allow you to hear what you've been missing, Calvin. :35:

I realy didn't know how bad my hearing had gotten untill I got these hearing aids. Yes they are comfortable and I'm hearing most of what I was missing. I went turkey hunting Thursday and Friday morning and the things I heard brought back memories of when I could hear a turkey gobble a half mile away and know exactly what tree he was roosted in, those days are back now. These things truly a modern day miracle, a gift from God as are all of the modern day medical miracle.

The best part is you can turn them down when you are talking to a bore. You can always say the batteries weren't working. Sometimes it pays NOT to hear.

Pat

Back