To Be 6 Again!

Carey Quinn

KNIFE MAKER
To Be 6 Again!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching his[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]wife, who was[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]looking at herself in the mirror. Since her birthday was not
far off he asked what she'd like to[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]have for her birthday.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
'I'd like to be six again', she replied, still looking[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]in the mirror .[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Roller Coaster, everything there was.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Five hours later they staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a chocolate shake.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]candy, M&M's. What a fabulous adventure![/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, 'Well Dear, what was it like being six again?'[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]'I meant my dress size, you retard!!!!'[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong.[/FONT]

Back