::War Chief:: Gen3, IKBS, Framelock, Flipper

Dustin Turpin

Also threw the Logic (Smaller One) in there I posted the other day so you can get a comparison on size.

This is the final version of my War Chief model. I almost discontinued it last year, but there was still to much demand for it. So I decided to redesign it from the ground up. It is now meaner and tougher than it's predecessor, but didn't stray from the overall design of the original. Still has the same flow.. I feel it deserves to be called the "War Chief" now.

OAL: 9"
BL: 4" (3.75" edge)
Blade: CPM 154, Machine Finish
Handle: .100" Ti Bolster, .080 Liner, .180" Frame, stonewash finish, OD Green G10 Scale (Hand rubbed)

IKBS bearing system installed for that great flipper action.

Knives are a little dirty at the moment cause they came straight from a break in process I like to do on my knives at final assembly to achieve their optimal performance. Was to damn tired to clean them up. As I get closer to being done with this project I will try to get some really nice photos together and a video of them all in action.

Thank you for looking and all the support.
(Orders are still closed sorry. Will update my website when I am ready to reopen the order list.)

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 04.JPG
    04.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 36
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 32
Those are some fine looking knives Dustin. I'm sure there will be many happy people when you re-open your orders.

Carey

Back