Way down in Pensacola.

Calvin Robinson

Moderator Christian Forum
I deliverd these three today to Pensacola Hardware for sale in their knife case. Pensacola Hardware is the oldest continuous operating business in Pensacola,they opend in 1853. It's one of those old time hardware stores that folks like us love to shop around in, they have everything you can imagine.
These knives will be the first thing you see when you walk in the door because the knife case is right there in front. These bright colors sell well down here to the local fishermen. If your ever in Pensacola, Florida stop by there and take a look around and if you have time give me a call , I would love to show you around my knife shop.
These are made from D-2 and G-10 and Loveless bolts, the kydex sheaths are the best for these pointy recurved blades. I bead blast these to keep the cost of finishing down.
Ya'll enjoy!

Calvin, those look great. When I worked on a charter boat out of Destin many years ago, I would have been some kind of proud to have had one of those. Heck, I'd be proud to have one today if I ever got away to do any fishing.

Carey

Back