Wed Night Knife Chat

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
Hi Everyone!

Today is Wed, and tonight will be the first night back for my Knife Chat with the new software.
To get to the chat, you can follow this link: http://www.caffreyknives.net/Chat.html

That link will take you to the "lead in" page for the chat. At the bottom of the page you will find a link that will take to the chat room. For security reasons, the link that actually takes you to the chat room will not be active until a couple of hours before chat is scheduled, then will be removed after chat is over.

If anybody is interested in helping with Admin duties on the chat, let me know and I can send you a list of commands for Administrators, along with the password that will allow you to execute the commands.

There may still be a few bugs in the chat software, but I intend to give it a good test and then have the software developer fix anything, along with modifying a few appearance things. It's going to cost $100 per hour for the developer to "fix" anything, so I want to have as complete a list of "fixes" as possible before I go to him.

Let's try to gather as many folks as possible for chat, and give it a good "work out" tonight! Chat time is 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, and 6pm PST.

Back