My own opinion

bubba-san

You know I belong to a lot of different knife sites , and over the last couple years I have realised that Knife Dogs is without a doubt the best site , with some of the most talented makers around . I feel fortunate to be a part of it . ...... Respectfully Bubba-san
:7:

Agreed!!!

I love the sense of community we have here. On occassion we have a knucklehead slip through the cracks, but we all come tegether and support one another and handle the issues. I had joined a couple of other forums prior to KD and a few since, but the quality of membership here is unequaled.

:s11798:You won't get any argument from me on this subject.
Murph, even if a knucklehead does slip thorough he usually realize how we conduct ourselves and either straighten up or decide that they don't want our kind of place and just fade away..... after all both you and IG did.
:s12137:

you got that right Bubba, If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times, Knife Dogs is the Best knife forum on the net!

Yup, pretty good place Bubba. Some of the best folks here on KD. Thanks to Boss and all the mods for keeping us in line!
Bruce

I'm new here, and especially being a woman in a man's world, I feel like I found a home. Lots of nice people. Lots of Talented People. Lots of good advice. If you can't find it here, you haven't looked hard enough!
Cathy DeFelice

This is absolutely the best forum I have seen out there . Everyone I have interacted with has been respectful and just plain nice .
Thanks to the Boss Dog and all the moderators for keeping this together .

I am a member on a few other forums but this one is by far the best, with the most talented people, and nicest.
Glad to be a part of it.

There are a lot of reasons I love this site and think it is the best - one of them being that, as an old Jarhead, I have had to clean up my vocabulary 150% to post here. Strangely enough, that has carried over to my daily life, too. Instead of calling someone who cut me off in traffic a #$%@##$ &*%^$$$$ I now call them "a bad person". Unless of course I'm alone.

Knifedogs is an AWESOME forum
I too am proud to be part of the Knifedogs Pack!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a nice place to be.

I agree, this is the finest forum and the best people on the web.

They're climbing through the fences to get in this forum
001.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Bruce Bump
They're climbing through the fences to get in this forum.

I lol'ed :smile:

Me too.

I couldn't agree more! I was on some other forums, but I finally wised up! This forum seems much more like a group of friends. My stupid questions are tolerated much more here. :lol:

Back