Ernie gets New Pants.....

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
Well at least his tactical knife does.....
Big Ern recently sent me this knife for a sheath, this is my answer.
Carbon Fiber Concealex with modified belt clip and ceramic Skull from Bruce M.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pants 014.jpg
pants 015.jpg
pants 016.jpg

Thanks Bill,
I had to throw the skull in, It kinda reminds me of a youngish Ernie Swanson, whadya think?

I think it's the teeth. Ernie doesn't usually show so much of the pearly whites when he smiles.

Good looking sheath, Steve, but why did you have to put an exact likeness of my ex-wife on the lanyard?

Wow, that looks great!!!! Thanks Steve.
I never imagined it to be so nice. You do do awesome work.

Oh and just to straiten things out................The cheeks are not fat enough.....LOL :)

Thanks for the good words everyone. The sheath is what makes it look better :)

Bruce, That means a lot to me.

This knife is a prototype, I have a screw up on it where in the front of the handle you can see a tad bit of the chamfered hole of the hidden pin.
When I drilled the pin holes I screwed up and have no clue how I did it. But that's where the hidden pins come in handy :)

I am thinking about doing a pass around to test the design...............more on this to come soon:)

Thanks for the good words everyone. The sheath is what makes it look better :)

Bruce, That means a lot to me.

This knife is a prototype, I have a screw up on it where in the front of the handle you can see a tad bit of the chamfered hole of the hidden pin.
When I drilled the pin holes I screwed up and have no clue how I did it. But that's where the hidden pins come in handy :)

I am thinking about doing a pass around to test the design...............more on this to come soon:)

Back