KnifeDogs.com turns 1 month old today..

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
We are 800 strong now. Not bad for a just a month old.

We have some of the finest makers in the business here. It's a pleasure to be associated with them. We got brand new guys tearing the place up with hot new stuff.

We have charity and regular raffles going, we have collaboratives in the works, we have tutorials in place and more coming, we have give aways, we have a good mix of nice folks.

We have started to bring together service providers, suppliers, makers and commercial makers together in one place.

We got the smackingest bunch SPAMMER slammer moderators, supermods and admins you have ever seen.

We will start a media campaign soon in the major magazines.

We can get a guy his own forum for a $100/year that is half the cost of their own web site and way easier to manage. Plus they have instant traffic.

We don't have a lot of collectors, purveyors, knife enthusiasts or just plain knife nuts. We'll start working on attracting them (some how) soon.

It appears we may be able to make a go of this place...goodjob1

nice.
t

Heck of a job for a pack of ol' knife lovin mutts. It's kinda hard to believe it has only been a month. Great idea and development BossDog. Thank you for making it happen!!!

Murph

It has been a great start. With the quality of people we have and continue to get as members, Knife Dogs is already a huge success in my book. Thanks to everyone and keep recruiting! luvsite1

Wha! One month? That's it?happy bday

I must say, it is super cool to get in here on the ground floor and be part of something that is going to be projecting into the future and growing. I say this especially because I also am on the ground floor in this cutlery industrywalkdogs1.

Collector, purveyor, maker? Where am I going from here? Everywhere? Nowhere?wow wee

All I know is, Knifedogs will be a big open door for me and I look forward to maturing in my own interests as Knifedogs matures alsowheelchair.

ride safe

ps. the smilies are friggin awesome. Maybe the best partdancing dog

Back