Guys,please accept my apology

Keith Willis

I want to apologize to all that participated in this years MITH.
I received my package from IG last week,and have not gotten mine sent

Guys I have been down in my back,and have not been able to get
my package out.I have been back and forth to the doc.
I am going for an MRI on Friday.Doc and gas are killing me

I am sending mine to James Clair(Archer Moon) I think thats right.
James,I will send you a PM letting ya know.

Thanks all,

God bless,Keith

Hope you get to feeling better soon Keith. Wish there was something I could do to help you out brother. I'm packing up the shop tonight and loading it up in the moving truck tomorrow for the trip back to Arkansas on Friday.

I just got home from our back Doc a few minutes ago and got some fair news. Nothing majorly wrong, just some compression and alot of inflamation.

I'm pullin for ya Keith.
I know where you're at, back problems can eat you up. Only after a full fusion, I started caring about other people's problems again.

Rudy

Take your time. I am in no hurry. Do what the doc says and leave the nusing staff be, their job is hard enough!

Keith, Thanks for being honest, and get well darn it.

If you want me to I can fill up a box and send it out to Archer for you.

Sorry to hear you are having such problems Keith. Back pain will keep a good man down. A prayer for healing just went up.

I am with you Kieth I know you feel better, in time. I have been down with bronchitis. Being down is so humbling and especially when you can't participate in mith but the forum and just Life!!! Thanks for making your needs known. And if you need help let us send a package for ya??? God Bless!!!

Keith Im not even in the Mith and I forgive you . I slipped a disc at L5 S1 last monday. I had to call my wife to get me to my feet took 10 min before I could stand and 5 days later its tolerable but what ever . Ive been battling major spine injuries for 6 years having one lower back surgery 3 major neck surgerys my heart goes out to you. I will say this lower back pain is near the worst thing .The worst is neck pain, after lying on the floor on monday howling like a dog reminded me how bad it nerve pain is. I hope its not serious Keith . Kellyw

Keith, Thanks for being honest, and get well darn it.

If you want me to I can fill up a box and send it out to Archer for you.

Thanks Ernie,I had someone else offer to do that also.I have it together and(Lord willing) will get it
boxed up this weekend.I have an MRI at 8 AM this morning,I have a little over an hours drive,so I
better get moving around.I go back on Mon to get my results.
Thanks all for the thoughts and Prayers.Hey Kelly,I got your PM,I'll be talking to ya.

God bless,Keith

Ok, Keith, as long as you are sure. If you need anything just let me know.

We are sending some more smoke your way for a speedy recovery!!!

Thanks Ernie,I had someone else offer to do that also.I have it together and(Lord willing) will get it
boxed up this weekend.I have an MRI at 8 AM this morning,I have a little over an hours drive,so I
better get moving around.I go back on Mon to get my results.
Thanks all for the thoughts and Prayers.Hey Kelly,I got your PM,I'll be talking to ya.

God bless,Keith

I'll say it again, stuff happens, and we understand. Take care of yourself Keith, we're praying for you and your family.

OK Archer Moon,it is boxed and ready to ship.
I plan on shipping it tomorrow,I will send you a
confirmation # as soon as it is sent.
Thanks for understanding,

God bless,Keith

Back