Badger Knife Show

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
The Badger Knife Show will be held at the Janesville, Wisconsin Holiday Inn and Convention center on Mar 25-26-27.

I plan to be there Fri (hours 2-8). Eric Poris and Ernie Swanson are also coming and we are looking for a KnifeDog meet and greet.

So if you are near the Dairy State (Janesville is just north of the Cheddar Curtain or Illinois border) Post up and let's have a coffee and invade the show.

Steve

Show Link:
http://www.badgerknifeclub.org/knifeshow.html

Here's the list so far....maybe we can get some crazy KnifeDog.com name tags?????
1. Steve
2. Eric poris
3. Ernie Swanson
4. Angie Terrio
5. James Terrio
6. D. Douglas
7. Franklin

Last edited:
I will be there with a buddy on friday. We usually pay the 20.00 for the early bird pass and get in at noon. See ya there.
Doug

Don't forget to bring KnifeDogs/USAknifemaker business cards. If you say pretty please Tracy will send you a pack of cards to hand out.

Check out the exhibtors list, there's some big names on there including our own Kevin Cashen and Del Ealy :thumbup:

Last edited:
I was planning a saturday but looks like I need to come down Friday :)

I will be there early I am sure. We should set up a Knifedogs Dinner or something :) Better get a big table!!!

Not sure if we can make it down Friday night, it depends if Angie can get off work early. If not we'll be there Saturday for sure, so there'll be Dogs prowling around both days :biggrin:

If all goes as planned, I will be there on Sunday. Had to take a vacation day to do it, but it is well worth it! -Matt-

It says open at 10 am if the room is ready for exhibitors. The early bird gets you in earlier but that doesnt mean everybody will be there and set up.

Same here Ernie, My daughter has a mild surgery early in the morning friday. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and we are on the road by nine. The lobby would be a good place for a meet and greet show and tell. Just post up a time to meet dogs. I will have my kd shirt on.

Update: I finally talked the fiancee To come with. We will be in Janesville round 11 or noon,
We have to leave around 3 or 4 unfourtunantly :( but that should give us a little time to look around and meet some of you :)

Ernie, what route are you taking down to J-town? Angie and I won't be coming to the show until Saturday but I'll be working in the shop (just off 51/39) all day Friday. You're welcome to stop by and say howdy on the way. Heck I'll even let you use the bathroom and pet the dogs :biggrin: Same goes for all of y'all if you're coming through/near Wausau!

James,
I am only 2 hours from I-94 on the west side of Wisconsin.
Too far from Wausau. sorry!

I will however be delivering you that knife you won soon :) I am sending out to heat treat this weekend.

Dang, I was gonna put you to work helping me clean the shop. Lookin forward to that knife, it's been so long I keep forgetting about it :biggrin:

Back