Weird dream last night... and Les George was in it...

BRad704

I went to a crappy gun/knife show yesterday (all cheap-o knives), and last night had a dream that I went back to the show. Except it was in a farm house, and I couldn't find the knife booths. Then I found Les at his booth and he had sold ALL his knives and was just there selling black t-shirts to people... By the time I went to get my money from the truck, I went back in and the entire house and all the booths were gone....

So what does all this mean?

It means you ate the worm at the bottom of the bottle of Tequila. :9:

It could mean you need the # to my psychiatrists,
or the # of my AA counselor.It has been many years since
I have been to AA (court provided):what!: but I'm sure I still have the #:lol:

God bless,Keith

Ok, no more crazy knife related dreams last night... WHEW!

Les, I don't even actually know what you really look like, but in my dream, you looked a lot like Stone Cold Steve Austin.... Told ya it was weird!

attachment.php

Got this pic off of Les' drivers license at Blade last year when he wasn't looking.
OK, maybe this is one of the pictures that came with the wallet, I still have Debbie Reynolds in mine.
Clark-Gable1.jpg

OK GUYS I had to ask POPS if i could read this one LOL guys dreaming of guys I understand dreaming of knives i do it all the time which is weird by itself but ........ LOL

darci, why are you playing hooky? Shouldn't you be in school?

it's like I have ten pops around here,i am at school we have computers at school now mr. Murph.lol lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Does "school" know you are playing on the interwebs? haha...

Man I don't know what to do with you old dudes , I have wi-fi and using my computer sitting out side at lunch . love you guys ,interweb ?????? LOL LOL all my friends are laughing...

Kids these days, they got "interweb" everywhere they go. I wonder if any of they still teach them what the Dewy Decimal System is anymore?

Darci, get back to studyin before we have to call your Pops.

Haha... I haven't heard "Dewey Decimal System" in forever! I think kids now would just give up is they had to go to a card catalog to find a book.

And I am not "that" old.. I'm only 30, but when we were in high school, NO body knew what WIFI was, and we couldnt have pagers or cell phones at school PERIOD!

"Pager"? What's a "Pager"? LOL Remember when it was cool to have a pager and then people started sending coded messages in numbers to them? And then, they came out with the super hign speed models that had text messaging, weather updates, and even sports updates (yeah, I had all of them, I was a tech junky back then). Then they put direct text messaging on cell phones. Wow, the technology I've seen evolve in my short 35 yrs of life. Now all I need is my iPhone. Thank goodness they put everything in one device now. I remember when I had to carry two pagers and two cell phones (work and personal of each). My belt looked like I was trying to join the Batman fan club.

Back