Give Away for Buck 110 owners..Buk Bar or Kwik Stud..10 winners

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
This is shameless marketing.:biggrin:

I am looking to build the awareness up around these two items so I am giving a few away. I am also looking for knife dealers as wholesale customers on these items. I have quantity pricing in place for these on my supply site. If you sell any kind of folders, consider adding these to your assortment.

Requirement: You need to have a Buck 110 folder or other folder that does not have a thumb stud or way to open it one handed. If you have any kind of folder that can use a stud or bar for one handed opening feel free to enter.

Winners will get a Kwik Stud and a Buk Bar. If you win it would be great to see a picture posted of your winnings clamped onto your folder posted. If you purchase one or both during this giveaway and win, I will refund your purchase or send you the pair. Your choice.

Rules:

• One entry per person.
  • 10 winners selected via random.org using your post message number.
  • Just say "I'm in" or "Buk Bars Rule" or "Kwik Stud Me" or what ever.
  • Entries accepted until Midnight 3/15/11.

bukbar_opening.jpg

kwik-thumb-studs-with-hex-wrenchs.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in,Thanks T.
The one pic belong to my dad,for many years,
throughout all my childhood.I got it about 10 years ago.

God bless,Keith

•Just say "I'm in" or "Buk Bars Rule" or "Kwik Stud Me" or what ever.
does that work?
thanks for the opportunity,
jd

Well BossDog I already know how well your Kwik Studs work so I'm in for a Buk Bar to try out...

009-2.jpg

012-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

Kwik Stud me. Count me in. My old 110 could use a little gussy'n up. It don't get out as much as those young blades do.

Pat

Hey, I'm in. I've seen the quick stud before but that 'Buck Bar' looks like it would be a great addition to my old 110.

Thanks for the chance Tracy.

Carey

I'll try it. Oops the official wording: "I'm in" or "Buk Bars Rule" or "Kwik Stud Me" or what ever.

Thanks for the chance, Boss!

I'm in, "buk bars rule" and all that. I registered just for this contest actually since I carry a Buck 110 every single day and have been looking for something that will actually allow one hand opening and still allow me to use the stock sheath. Plus the brass looks really old school cool for a Buck 110.

Back