Post your cell phone pic's here...

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
Got any cool cell phone pic's you can share? Post 'em here..
(remember G rated, No Drama)

There is a new hair cut place that just opened up. You get a beer with your haircut. I took this to send to one of my completely bald work buddies to taunt him.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG00504-20110223-1612.jpg
    IMG00504-20110223-1612.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 538
Last edited by a moderator:
find the deer

attachment.php

I was sitting in a tree in December when I heard a little crunchy crunchy behind me. I swung my cell around and took this pic.
Steve
deer.jpg

There is a new hair cut place that just opened up. You get a beer with your haircut. I took this to send to one of my completely bald work buddies to taunt him.
Boss,

Why ya gotta screw with the bald guy?

cause he screws with me all the time. it's a game and now I'm up 2 points.
to make you feel better, you get a shampoo and a 5 minute head massage while you have a nice hot towel on your face...

Last edited by a moderator:
I take ALL my pics with my phone... :)

Bison at Shelby Farms Park in Memphis. About 1.3 miles from my house...
2010-08-26%2008.02.03.jpg

Here is a couple. I have a bunch. I love to take pictures.

The mirror on my truck a couple months ago.

887ddbc5.jpg

Christmas time.

d406a3c1.jpg

f2353e3c.jpg

My eye

a035af16.jpg

More later.

Last edited:
A few recent ones.

This first photo is a composite panorama of the view from my hotel window in Chicago (a few weeks ago). I just snapped a bunch of photos with my iphone, then stitched them together with a panorama iphone app. Finally, I ran the photo through an Instagram filter.
5485366635_c335d3b61c.jpg

This was the view from my back door a week or so ago. Those are fairly big snowflakes for around here.
5485367333_5edf3caa4f.jpg

Down by the river for work. Nice scenery, but I was there for the steel transmission poles.
5485367389_9130ab0a18.jpg

My oldest daughter showing off her new shoes from Grandma (this weekend). Not quite sure why she had to pull up her pant-legs for the photo :les:
5485368063_02472ce91f.jpg

I hear ya Bill,
The knife shop can get kinda cluttered when you been at it hard. I would suggest you clean up just a little before you grind any Titanium.
Those white sparks will catch that stuff like kindling.

Your freind,
Steve

Last edited:
Back