Falcon Neck Knife, with Talon carry system

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
The Falcon, By HHH Knives.. These little knifes are about as awesome and useful of a cutting tool as you will ever own. There quick to deploy, and deadly sharp. the blade design lends itself to many cutting tasks. from skinning a bear to opening that package from your Grandma.. The Falcon will do the job!

OAL 6 inches.. with a 2 3/8 inch blade.. made from 5/32 thick 1095 steel. Hand Ground and hardened to a RC of 57/58 Knife come complete with Talon carry system, black para cord lanyard with adjustable grenade slider.

“Talon” carry system. This is a great little feature that is unique to our design.The knife and sheath can be carried in your pocket, then quickly deployed one handed.. The greatest part of this carry is the Talon! Its a feature I really like and you will use alot.. Basicly you can carry this knife in your pocket like a folder. Then when you need to deploy the knife.. just grab the handle and as you pull it out of your pocket the hook grabs the lip of your pocket and the sheath stays put.. making it super fast and easy to deploy.

Wear it as a neck carry. with the para cord lanyard and adjustable slide? or carry it concealed in your pocket.. either way its ready to strike!

Im offering these with 2 grind styles. full convex with slight wedge, and double ground with faults edge.. Both styles are pictured.

If a true double edge is required. I would be happy to add it to yours. per customer requests as some states have laws and rules against double edges. Please indicate what grind style when ordering.

These are price to move at 140.00 delivered. USA
Pay Pay or Postal Money orders
Paypal email address is randiddy4444@yahoo.com

Thanks and God Bless
Randy, HHH knives

Attachments

• Falcon By HHH knives 027.jpg
    Falcon By HHH knives 027.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Falcon By HHH knives 032.jpg
    Falcon By HHH knives 032.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Falcon By HHH knives 022.jpg
    Falcon By HHH knives 022.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Falcon By HHH knives 023.jpg
    Falcon By HHH knives 023.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Falcon By HHH knives 018.jpg
    Falcon By HHH knives 018.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Do you happen to have a picture in hand? I really like this knife.

Heres a few There not the greatest lighting, But should show you a in hand scale..
Thanks for your interest, feel free to contact me if you have any questions..

God Bless

Attachments

• Falcon in hand 018.JPG
    Falcon in hand 018.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Falcon in hand 001.JPG
    Falcon in hand 001.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Falcon in hand 016.JPG
    Falcon in hand 016.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: