And the "DOGGIE" goes to.........

Steven Janik

SUPERMOD & AWARDS BOSS
bulldog.jpg
The votes are in and this years recipients of the KnifeDogs.com Members Choice Awards are.................

Fixed Blade Knife (non tactical)....Bruce Bump
Folding Knive (non tactical)....David Cole
Educator....Bruce Bump
Folding Knife (tactical)....Les George
Fixed Blade Knife (tactical)....Bill Coye
New Maker....Josh Dabney
Art Knife....Bruce Bump
Leatherwork....Kid Terrico
Hawks, Axes, and Swords....John Cohea
Top Dog...Steve Janik

Congrats to these fine members and a big "THANKS" to all who participated.

I'll keep the poll threads up for a while along with the winning photos.

Thanks again and enjoy.
Your KD Team

Big Bruce Bump with a sweep! :)
Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks to all that voted for me too, you guys are too much!

Congratulations everyone and thank you!

A special THANKS! to the Top Dog Steve Janik for all of his hard work on this years awards.

BC

Awesome! Congrats to all the winners!! Way to go Bruce, You cleaned up!! Well deserved I might add! Where ya gona put all the trophy's?

God Bless
Randy

Last edited:
congrats to all they all deserve it and thanks for all the help I've gotten from each of them even if it was just seeing a pic to keep me motivated

Excellent!
Congratulations to our first annual KnifeDogs Award Winners...Your trophy will be sent to you as soon as we get them made!

Really nice work all around..
Thanks Steve..

The awards are gonna take a couple weeks to be engraved and shipped.
They will be worth the wait.
I'll keep in touch with everyone.

WOW !!!!!!

My name's on that list :happy:. HOT DOG thanks everyone !!!!!!!!

Couldn't think of a better way to end a roller coaster of a week :biggrin:

Congrats to all the winners :35:

I'll be displaying my Doggie with Pride !

Thanks again, Josh

Hi fellow Dogs.
I'm thrilled to be a winner in our first "Doggie" award competition. Thanks BossDog, Steve Janik and everybody involved for putting this all together. ThankYou guys for submitting my work and for voting for my knives!

I think next year this will be a major contest with makers from other forums world wide.

You men have started something for us all to look forward to all year with awards as a climax. It dont get much better than this.

Last edited:
I too, would like to thank Boss and Steve for doing this and to all the folks that voted for me.Great event to shoot for every year.Congrats to the other winners.Dave

Congrats to all the Winners ! Congrats also to ALL of the Entrants ! And Thanks to Steve for another Top Dog Production .

Back