COYE'S RIDGEBACK KNIFE

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
THIS IS A NICE KNIFE YOU GUYS NEED TO GET ONE ,SOME GOOD STUFF.Got my Ridgeback in the mail today,FROM BILL COYE'S MONDAY NIGHT MADNESS GIVE A WAY .MAN WHAT A KNIFE ,NICE WORK,FITS THE HAND JUST RIGHT. THANK YOU BILL. i'll get to play with it for 3 more hours then the wife gets home and off it will go to her saddle "LOL"
we thank you bill,
Lynnette,Darci,Clint.

"Will you get your 45 back?"

If shes anything like Thumper- thats a no,lol
Thump has her own gun n knife collection. but she DID steal my 45 mini-backup, since it fits her small hands.

NO THE WIFE TOOK MY 45 UNTIL I GIVE HER THE RIDGEBACK KNIFE I WON SHE HAS HER OWN RUGER PX-4 STORM BUT HIDES MY 45 TO GET WHAT SHE WANTS "LOL" I KNOW WHERE ITS AT, I JUST DON'T LET HER KNOW "LOL"

Darci with bill Coye's ridgeback

just darci having fun after school
DSC01486.jpg

DSC01483.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

fighting is not for boys

Darci is a 5th der. jr. black belt at 16 she is a real black belt she knows how to fight and has broke my rib once we have a kateto "pink panther" rule at my house a karate yell before hitting so as i can "beg" before she hits me rule .but at all times I'am open game. she needs to know how to take out a adult before she has to . And fighting with a knife is what she has been taught sense 5 so boys in high school beware she is coming. and don't worry about dad just worry about Darci .

Back