Some of you may recall....................................

Ernie Swanson

SASSY PINK LUUNCHBOX KNIFE MAKER
http://knifedogs.com/showthread.php?3639-First-knife-ever.........WIP
One year ago almost to date I finished my first Knife and sheath ever.
Its been a good year with much improvement and much more needed:)

It could not have been done without the great help of my fellow dogs.
I would like to thanks everyone who helped me (the list is long)through this last year and also those who bought knives from me!!!! THANK YOU

I would also like to thank BillT and Steve Janik, you two really got me started in the whole Knife maker business, you Steve for giving me my domain name and getting my website started and your continued, to this day, help and support!! And you Bill for having me build my first custom and the continued phone calls, help, support and you truly believe in me.THANK YOU

A thank you also goes out to Mr. Dave down there at Great Lakes Water Jet for helping me out with other issues and also the blanks!!!!! Thanks Buddy,

Can't forget about the Boss.........Thanks Tracy for making this all possible I guess your to blame for me being here:) Thanks!!!

I know there are a lot more that have helped me though this year and thank you all, I mean it from the bottom of my heart, you all are like family to me. Before finding the love of making knives I was not good at anything and never fit in..........Well I am getting better (not good yet) at making knives and I feel like I fit in here better than anywhere else, This place is HOME.

Ok I got to stop now before I cry :sad::eek:
So without taking up to much more of your time......................

Thank You Knife Dogs!!!!!

Thats nice, i almost cried not hard to do theses days, hey MR. Steve and MR. bill have been good to ironarmknives "me" also their two good dogs and what the story about sissy pink luunchbox name ,That just dont sound good LOL

Hey Ernie , your welcome .
I in turn must thank you as well . Your enthusiasm for knifemaking and the support it garnered from your Fellow Dogs , I believe , helped to define to a big extent the Knife Dogs forums' personality .​
I have been as excited as you , to be a part of your journey . I think we all have . The people here really are the best ...​
I wish you many years of Knifemaking Happiness !​
Bill​

Well I know that I didn't do a whole lot to help you in your knife making addiction. but since you said thanks I'll say your welcome. I would also like to say THANKS to you as well. To see how far you have come in just a year is a real motivator for me. I'm know where near your caliber, just yet. But its a good mark to shoot for.

Back