HEY GUYS! Remember what Monday is....

EdCaffreyMS

"The Montana Bladesmith"
VALENTINE'S DAY! Get those flowers lined up, the candy purchased, and those cards in the envelopes this weekend!

If you're Wife or Girlfriend works, the very best thing you can do is to have flowers delivered to her AT WORK....I learned a long time ago that it's not as much about the flowers, as it is about everybody else seeing the delivery person come in with a big vase of flowers, and him/her asking around to find where they go! :7:

Just trying to help everyone stay OUT of the "dog house"! :)

Thanks for the reminder Ed, I already have it coverd but some of these younger guys might need the reminder. And you're oh so right about the flowers!

Ed,
Thanks for the heads up. I got so wrapped up in installing a toilet seat riser and hand rails, and shower bench, I had forgotten about Monday.
She gets a new knee on Wednesday but I'm sure she will enjoy the flowers until then.

Now I've gotta go find the instructions on the washing machine and dish washer.

VALENTINE'S DAY! Get those flowers lined up, the candy purchased, and those cards in the envelopes this weekend!

If you're Wife or Girlfriend works, the very best thing you can do is to have flowers delivered to her AT WORK....I learned a long time ago that it's not as much about the flowers, as it is about everybody else seeing the delivery person come in with a big vase of flowers, and him/her asking around to find where they go! :7:

Just trying to help everyone stay OUT of the "dog house"! :)

That is the absolute truth.
and so simple, a telephone, phone book and a Credit card is all it takes for you to be halfway to hero.

I spent $90 on supplies and took off work tomorrow to deep clean our entire 2,000sf that we call home.... Plus I promised NO jeepforum or knives online while I am cleaning... That way she knows I am focused on doing a great job around here.

So... I guess I'll talk to y'all on Wednesday. :)

Back