Darci might need some" Lots" of dogs praying to the softball gods for her

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
OK so last night Darci was at practice and at the end they where putting things away and some girls ran to jump over the ball cart ,Well this white girl can't jump "darci" she hit the cart and looks like the varsity softball might not happen this year she messed up her knee real bad she's at the hospital right now it didn't look to good .so if maybe a lot of dog talk to the softball god it might help. man she just made the team too the first 9th grader in years to make varsity,
she can't straiten out her leg or bend it . even if its not hurt for the long run they might drop her from the team if she's going to be down for a few weeks. so dogs start making some noise and wake up them softball gods. I know this isn't life or death but its her whole world .

WOW! That's awful for her! Prayers have been said and lets hope everything heals up with a quickness.

Thanks just got news from wife looks like meniscus tear not sure yet she need to see more doc's next week Darci's not a happy camper right now lots of crying ,wife said the doc. made her cry alot , I guess she might be making #9 and !0 soon LOL don't let her know i said that.they put her in a big brace thats ok not a cast ,yet . updates next week thanks for all the barking with all luck the softball gods are looking in on her.

I had a meniscus tear and orthroscopic repair and was back to work in 2 weeks , better than before . So , tell Darci she still a hope of a speedy recovery . Get well soon young lady !

Get well soon Darci. I have had 11 knee surgeries including a total replacement and I'm still hopping around .
Do what the doc and your parents say and you'll be back quickly.
Regards,
Steve Janik and family.

OK i was feeling good about the surgery until i hear "I have had 11 knee surgeries including a total replacement and I'm still hopping around ."LOL Thanks MR. Steve LOL , going to school monday is going to be hard not to cry with all my friends and coaches the coach said i could be the bat girl REALY Bat girl ,one said "manager" man this is just real hard Im the third basegirl better than anyone of them ,man this is going to be hard to deal with . I'm going to have to work really hard all year just to get back to where I am now .and with a drill Sgt. for a POPS he's going to push me alot ,its going to be a long year.
I want to thank everybody for talking to the Man for me. Thank you !!!!!!!

Darci,
Even with all my surgeries, I could still play 3rd base. (the actual base).
Of course, They would just have to paint me white and hope that no one tripped over me when they were headed for home plate.

All kidding aside, We are all hoping you will be just fine.

The Janiks

LOL O my God you made me laugh so hard "Thats me I can see it just sitting there with every body running over me and me yelling stop stop you missed third base LOL . You made my knee hurt because i was laughing to hard .Thanks

Don't let it get you down, it could always be worse.
It sounds like you have a pretty good attitude anyway. Maybe you'll have more time to help the drill sgt make damascus billets, which is good for everyone.

Good luck,
Rudy

Hang in there Darci. You are young, strong and you have a great attitude. You will heal. In the mean time, make some more cool knives!

Back