Man O Man this is cool.

Hey Bruce. Nice seeing you chime in. Make yourself at home. We are. :D

I think once we pick up steam we'll be hard not to love over here. So much talent in such a small space and I look forward to having a personal relationship with so many suppliers, and makers all in the same place. Should be real nice indeed.

STR

Oh snap!!!

And thanks for the file guide!!

I joke with people that as you walk into Bruce Bump's shop you see a sign that says, "Abandon all hope ye who enter here"....:)

Bruce,
Please don’t be bashful. If there is any way that we can help you make better knives, please let us know. PAHAHAHA

Kevin you better be careful or Bruce is gonna break out one of those gun/knives he does so well and if he don't shoot you he's always got the toad sticker to work with!! Kevin I don't know how you ever got to work with Bruce but,...………….. you suck!!!:eek::p

With makers like Mark and Bruce, a fellow has to set there standards much higher!!

Kevin you better be careful or Bruce is gonna break out one of those gun/knives he does so well and if he don't shoot you he's always got the toad sticker to work with!! With makers like Mark and Bruce, a fellow has to set there standards much higher!!
Lol if I get stabbed, I want it to be with the Tomb Raider!

Dang that is funny...:D
Yeah he calls me a lot to ask questions, and I just wanted him to know that this is a learning community and we are ALL here to help... it kinda gives me a break so I can get some work done in the shop. Please help him if he asks. He tries so hard... I know that he will be making some pretty good knives if he sticks with it.
#imsilly

Back