Damascus neck knife GIVEAWAY, The Falcon by HHH Knives

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
Hello and good day. Were GIVING this Falcon away in a drawing this week. to launch our newest product design, The Falcon, By HHH Knives..

These little knifes are about as awesome of a cutting tool as you could ever own. There quick to deploy, and deadly sharp. the blade design lends itself to many cutting tasks. from skinning a bear to opening that package from Grandma.. This Falcon will do the job!
Specs
6 inches OAL with Kydex sheath and lanyard cord with adjustable slide. The carry system is very cool and unique, yea, I know its just Kydex.... But take a look at the pics.. The greatest part of this carry is the little hook, or "Talon".. Its a feature I really like and use.. Basicly you can carry this knife in your pants pocket like a folder. Then when you need to deploy the knife.. just grab the handle and as you pull it out of your pocket the hook grabs and the sheath stays put.. Wear it as a neck carry. with para cord lanyard and adjustable grenade slider, or carry it concealed in your pocket.. either way its ready to strike! This is one is fast,sharp,and deadly!!

This month we will unleash the Falcon custom knife on the world. But you will get yours first if you win..

Most of these knives will be a 1095 High Carbon blades.. The damascus ones are going to be very limited.. So far I have made just 4. and someones gona WIN this one!

Im taking pre orders on these, so if you dont win.. you still have a chance to get yourself a Falcon.. Feel free to contact me for more info.

All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is go to www.hhhcustomknives.com and sign up for my monthly news letter.. (which I dont send) lol This is not exclusive to KD so pass the word.. ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome to sign up for a chance to win..

The drawing will be Friday the 11th. I will have my 9 year old son Hunter draw the winner from all entry's. and I will announce the winner on Saturday morning.

Thanks and good luck to you all.
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• Engraving stuff 094.jpg
    Engraving stuff 094.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 59
  • Engraving stuff 109.jpg
    Engraving stuff 109.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Engraving stuff 103.jpg
    Engraving stuff 103.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 68
  • Engraving stuff 111.jpg
    Engraving stuff 111.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Hello and good day. Were GIVING this Falcon away in a drawing this week. to launch our newest product design, The Falcon, By HHH Knives..

These little knifes are about as awesome of a cutting tool as you could ever own. There quick to deploy, and deadly sharp. the blade design lends itself to many cutting tasks. from skinning a bear to opening that package from Grandma.. This Falcon will do the job!
Specs
6 inches OAL with Kydex sheath and lanyard cord with adjustable slide. The carry system is very cool and unique, yea, I know its just Kydex.... But take a look at the pics.. The greatest part of this carry is the little hook, or "Talon".. Its a feature I really like and use.. Basicly you can carry this knife in your pants pocket like a folder. Then when you need to deploy the knife.. just grab the handle and as you pull it out of your pocket the hook grabs and the sheath stays put.. Wear it as a neck carry. with para cord lanyard and adjustable grenade slider, or carry it concealed in your pocket.. either way its ready to strike! This is one is fast,sharp,and deadly!!

This month we will unleash the Falcon custom knife on the world. But you will get yours first if you win..

Most of these knives will be a 1095 High Carbon blades.. The damascus ones are going to be very limited.. So far I have made just 4. and someones gona WIN this one!

Im taking pre orders on these, so if you dont win.. you still have a chance to get yourself a Falcon.. Feel free to contact me for more info.

All you have to do to be entered into the drawing is go to www.hhhcustomknives.com and sign up for my monthly news letter.. (which I dont send) lol This is not exclusive to KD so pass the word.. ANYONE and EVERYONE is welcome to sign up for a chance to win..

The drawing will be Friday the 11th. I will have my 9 year old son Hunter draw the winner from all entry's. and I will announce the winner on Saturday morning.

Thanks and good luck to you all.
Randy, HHH Knives

Thanks Randy!!! Wow

Very, Very nice! A near perfect brook trout knife.

Soooooooooooooo............................. Pick me! Pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Randy..just checked out ur website and subscribed to ur newsletter..fantastic craftsmanship..beautiful work!

Gene

Randy some nice stuff there Darci and sat down for half hour trying to figure out how" you had" a son that does such good damascus and how he does it LOL LOL real nice stuff. we signed up for the new letter also .

Back