What was I Thinking ....

Bill T

Hey Dogs , I don't know what I was thinking when I signed up to do a local Gun & Knife show on Superbowl weekend !
It's a 2 day event ; today Another snow storm , tomorrow Superbowl .... :les:​
At least I can get Knife Dogs on my phone :biggrin:​
Thanks , Bill​

Good luck brother. I'm glad you have KD on your phone, otherwise you might be bored today.

Hey Tracy, Stabber is here. Guess what he's got in the hand not holding a Siska? !

Show was a wash , except for finding a few aspiring knifemakers .
I of course , turned them on to Knife Dogs , and explained who we are and what we're all about . I'm real glad my phone has the internet , so I showed them as well .​
Both young men , 17 and 19 years old , also had their fathers with them and they too were interested in us .​
I gave one a blank of one of my patterns in ATS and the other a couple bars of D2 . I asked them both to join us here on KD and come learn from , and with us .​
To me , helping the new guys who come to a show , all starry eyed with a thousand questions is a blast .​
I sure hope the show next year isn't on Superbowl weekend as well though ......​
Thanks , Bill​

Like I said , not a complete wash . New friends are made every show . And seeing a couple guys onto their way to make a knife always makes me smile ...

Back