Prayer Request for my family

UncleBillyKnives

It’s been a tough month for my family. My wife has been sick for a few years now with a rare degenerative brain disease. In the last few weeks some new complications have come up that we are trying to keep under control. She has been through so much and she does not need this.
Also, my oldest son is being tested because he was vomiting blood last week. No one like to see there kids hurting, even at 19.
On top to that my dad is in a hospital in Florida. He’s one of them stubborn types that don’t like going to the doctors. Well it almost cost him this time. He is being treated for double pneumonia, congestive heart failure and kidney problems. If you are sick, you need to go see a doctor. Don’t wait.
Making knives and coming to Knife Dogs, is what I do to relax and get away for a few minutes, and I feel welcome here. If you will, please say a little prayer for them. Thank you.

Prayers sent.
Remember...Anything is possible with God.
We will continue to remember you and your family.

God bless,Keith

Uncle Billy it is little wonder that you feel welcome here. We look forward to hearing from you and we are sorry to hear that you have these problems. As you know we are always concerned about our families, any yes, you are part of our family.

May God grant you and your family healing, strength, and His peace. I pray for His blessings upon all of you.
Roger

You'll deffinately be in our prayers Billy. This month has been a rough one for us as well, so I feel your pain.

May God cradle your family in his healing hands and protect each and every one of you.

I'm sorry to hear about all these troubles... Prayers have been said for you and your family.

May God bless you and your families health. I know that knife making and Knife Dogs is a diversion for you. I hope you get lots of time to grind or heat and beat.

I read that we're never given anything we can't handle. We're praying to that end and the health of your family brother.

Aldo

Back