Sampson knifeworks bird & trout

Sampson knifeworks

PRICE REDUCTION !! One Handmade Damascus bird & trout knife. This knife is 7-1/16" over all with a 3-1/4" blade. I measure my blades from tip to front of bolsters. Alabama Damascus steel is 3/32" in thickness and is Brad's redneck skin pattern. Triple tempered & gold heat colored! Not Stainless, needs to be protected.
Dovetailed bolsters are made from M3 bits & pieces Mokume. Awesome black & white ebony handles with black & gray liners. Section of decorative file work along back of handle. Fasteners are plated torx screws. This knife comes with two sheaths, one horizontal carry and one vertical carry "right handed" both have a nice snap in welt lock. Sharp and ready for delivery! $230.00 includes insured priority shipping to U.S. only. Payments accepted are Postal Money order or PayPal. If using PayPal, I only ship to confirmed addresses only. If you want to purchase, please reply to thread "I'll Take It" Then PM me with payment details. Thanks for looking! Feel free to comment or ask questions.
Sincerely,
Clint Sampson
www.sampsonknifeworks.com
black & white #1.jpgblack & white #7.jpgblack & white #2.jpgblack & white #3.jpgblack & white #4.jpgblack & white #5.jpgblack & white #6.jpg

Last edited:
Another price Break !! This is not a kit knife, but a well crafted handmade Damascus knife!
$200.00 delivered, priority to USA
Sincerely,
Clint Sampson
Sampson Knifeworks

Back