My estate sale find

T

toilandtears97

Hi everyone, I'm new here and hope some of you can help me.. I bought 20 case knives; 17 USA and 3 Case Solgen Germany knives. I hope I found a gem in the mix that I can put away and not use. All of them have never been used or sharpend. 1 is a Fighting Rooster, Kissing Crane, Tree Brand solgen and a 75th Anniversary of Auto Automation... I know Case knives are good knives and to pay $15 a knife I got a steal of a deal but can anyone shed some light on what I have?? I dont have all of them pictured individually but they are all there in the last pic..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to Knife Dogs. What you are asking is quite an undertaking. Some folks spend a considerable amount of time and energy chasing info on older knives. If I recall correctly, Bernard Levine has written a number of knife price guides and you might want to search some of them out. They may be available at your local library. An internet search would surely turn up some info that would put you on the right track.

Good luck in your search.

Be sure to stop by the Introduction Forum and say hi and tell us a little about yourself.

Carey

Back