New Style selection

BossDog

KnifeDogs.com & USAknifemaker.com Owner
Staff member
At the very lower left hand corner is a pull down box that allows you to select a style. Dave has been killing himself getting a new one up and running. He got one up and running today.

Go to the lower left style selector, pull down and select K2...

what do you think?

2thumbs

I am ,it looks much better .love the black background now it wont hurt my eyes as much ,not as bright.2thumbs

I like it and know know Dave did a lot of work on it but I have one comment, I don't know if others are having this problem or if it's just my aging eye's but the light brown color in the post box is dark enough to cause me eye strain reading the black text. Other than that it's great :)

Nice soft earth tones,kinda Southwestern look... Sorry, we've been wacthing DIY Network all week,lol.

I like it, not so bare bones looking as a starter forum frame.

I know you worked hard on it, and it's got a neat look to it.... but it's hard for me to read/hard on the eyes for some reason. :eek:

We need more contrast for the text. Either make the text lighter or the background darker. Also consider how the orange and red look with the brown. A good test to see if you have enough contrast is to squint your eyes and look at it. If you cant read it, there isn't enough contrast.

Mucho bettarockon2thumbs

Now we just need an arsenal of emoticons and all things are good here on KD;)

Thanks for the switch boss,

Back