Guess who? I'm back, did you miss me?!

JAWilliams

KNIFEMAKER
Hey all you dogs. I am back!!! After going back to work after the neck surgery it was 7 days a week. Then came the great thing of the computer crashing and having to get a new computer. Then deer season came. Yes this year I got the big buck not Katie. Christmas came and went then there was a youth deer season that I took my niece hunting for the first time. We did get a deer. Then came the bitter cold and the pipe that froze and broke while we were at work. Flooded the house last week. But now onward and upward. Will try to be around more now. So glad to be back and great to see all of you.

James, Katie and Roman

Welcome Back James!!
It always sucks when things seem to be in a downward spiral, But good to know things are getting back together for you!

Thanks everyone! It is good to be back. Well life is a little rough right now but it could always be worse and I count my blessings everyday. I will get a picture of the deer up in the next couple of days.

James

Who are you?

Oh wait, you're that guy from up in Missouri. I think I remember you. :D

I haven't been on much, but I got on here the other day to see what you'd been up to. Hope things are looking up now.

Back