Do you want a good laugh???

Huuuuuh??????

Good gravy, I got lost for a week tryin' to find Wayne's shop last summer... even though he sent me directions...
It's WAY out there where tourists and revenuers won't never find it! Luckily I had campin' gear and a secret stash of food an homemade wine to keep me goin'.
And I'll never tell.

Last edited:
Now to those of us in the South we could understand her. :) Its those dang yankee accents we struggle with. ;)
Cosby is great at playing it up.

Sean

Lord, no! We don't know Miss Brodie...we thankfully only get our mail in North, South Carolina. We live out in the woods and have little to no contact with 'city folk'

Lora, I've been missin' yore wit lately. Don't forget to put a comma between North and South Carolina.

TEE HEE! Been missin' gettin' here, Wayne. Just always so darn busy.

yup, North, South Carolina. population about 700 and shrinking, but we are getting a Dollar General in town, should be a big hit since we already have the Family Dollar. One stop light, 2 cops, volunteer fire dept, the Piggly Wiggly grocery store, a couple of mom-n-pop restaurants. Lord only knows what our unemployment rate is-- I work 35 miles away in Columbia at the University of South Carolina.

Miss Lora since you and Wayne are from the same general area. Are you married to a cousin like Wayne is????????:s12138::innocent:

Miss Lora since you and Wayne are from the same general area. Are you married to a cousin like Wayne is????????:s12138::innocent:

tee hee! lordy no....nothin' like that made us meet and marry.....it was the fact that he was my BOSS when we met up and when we commenced to gettin' google-eyed. :eek:

Back