Black Hawk II

HHH Knives

Super Moderator
This is the Black Hawk II

OAL 9 3/4 inches with a 5 inch blade.
damascus was forged by Randy Jr.
Blade is Spirograph pattern and the guards are Implosion pattern mosaic.
handles are black G10 with stainless pins and lanyard tube.
Hand made leather sheath tops off the package!

This one is the proto, the specs for the standard model will be. 3/16 " 1095 high carbon steel blade and G10 handles with stainless fillings. Optional Kydex sheath or leather carry.. I am currently taking pre orders on these, if your interested, please message me..

Thanks for looking and as always, your comments are appreciated and welcomed.
Randy, HHH Knives

Attachments

• HHH Spirpgraph 038.jpg
    HHH Spirpgraph 038.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 46
  • HHH Spirpgraph 035.jpg
    HHH Spirpgraph 035.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 38
  • HHH Spirpgraph 031.jpg
    HHH Spirpgraph 031.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 26
  • HHH Spirpgraph 028.jpg
    HHH Spirpgraph 028.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 21
  • HHH Spirpgraph 024.jpg
    HHH Spirpgraph 024.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 34
Man oh man! :s11798: This is sure one beautiful knife. Randy, you and Jr continue to get better and better! Someb lucky person is sure going to get one helluva a nice colectors knife with this one!

Thanks you guys! Im really digging this new Black Hawk II and am very excited to take it to a small production level.

This one is gona be sold. to help fund the project. :)

Man, Randy this is you and Jr's best knife yet IMO. The pattern came out beautiful and I know this is one of the most difficult patterns to make right. Somebody is going to be tickled pink with this one.

Thank you Bruce!
We are really happy with how this one turned out. I love it when a plan comes together!! :clap:

Thanks again to you, for all the WIP and Tutorials you do.. Its because of you and guys like you.. That are willing to help us new guys learn.. and continuing to put out great knives and awesome creations That inspire us all!

God Bless YA! Mr Bump!! :s11798:

My Pleasure Randy and Jr.
Thanks for the blessing too!
Bruce
Thank you Bruce!
We are really happy with how this one turned out. I love it when a plan comes together!! :clap:

Thanks again to you, for all the WIP and Tutorials you do.. Its because of you and guys like you.. That are willing to help us new guys learn.. and continuing to put out great knives and awesome creations That inspire us all!

God Bless YA! Mr Bump!! :s11798:

Back