Lacewood Skinner

Drop Point

Here is one I just finished. 440C,hand rubbed to 400grit.Lacewood handles w/brick red spacer. 1/4" SS hardware. This was the first time I've ever used Lacewood. I like the way it turned out. Let me know what you think. Thanks for looking,Davin

Attachments

• DSC00937.jpg
    DSC00937.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00940.jpg
    DSC00940.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC00936.jpg
    DSC00936.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 125
Great Job Davin!! Love this Blade and the Lacewood Scales and that is sure a good looking sheaath!! Excellent work!!

Frank

Mighty Nice. Really good looking unit.
You forgot to mention the tapered tang?
Dimensions ?
Nice Work, Dozier

Thank you Frank and Dozier. I did forget the dimensions. I realized it after I had posted. It has a 3 1/4" blade,8" OAL. And I should mention, My sheaths are made by a good friend of mine.R.C. Dew of Paiute Leather.He does some great looking work. Davin

Davin,
Great looking knife. I have used the lacewood once before and really like the way it looks. Your knife is a perfect size for a hunter. Wade

Thank you Wade and Pieter,for taking time to look. I have received good feed back from customers. They seem to like that size. Works well for them.

Davin

Very clean lines running all the way through. The tappered tang is an added eye catcher! Nice package over all.

Thanks Toby, I appreciate it. This one sold on Woody's. And I am working on yours.

Davin

Last edited:
Hi Davin,
Great looking knife. I like it. Missed seeing you yesterday at the meeting.
Doug Adams
Carrollton, Ga.
Jn. 3:16

Thank you Doug. I hated missing the meeting.First one in a couple of years. I heard it was a good one.

Davin

Back