Latest Knife

rcknives

Completed my latest knife. It is a mequite handle knife with a mexican loop sheath all hand made by myself with the help of all you knife dogs out there. If it wasn't for you guys willing to give free advise I don't think I would have made any knives at all. God Bless You All.

Thanks
RC

Attachments

• P1193099.jpg
    P1193099.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 80
  • P1193108.jpg
    P1193108.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 91
  • P1193117.jpg
    P1193117.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 90
  • P1193116.jpg
    P1193116.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 76
Very nice work indeed - on both the sheath and the knife. Someday I hope to be able to do that well.

Well now, that is a nice looking unit.
I could see it making to a cowboy shoot or two.
Dozier

Completed my latest knife. It is a mequite handle knife with a mexican loop sheath all hand made by myself with the help of all you knife dogs out there. If it wasn't for you guys willing to give free advise I don't think I would have made any knives at all. God Bless You All.

Thanks
RC

I Second That to The Dogs...Hear Hear!!!! Beautiful Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.....Wow. Hey you didn't give us a price tag!!! LOL I couldn't afford it anyway!!!:3:

Great lookin work RC. Now, get to work on the next one and let us see it.

Nicely done!
Vine pattern file-work is (imo) the most time consuming and finicky of all the patterns I've tried.
Nice job!
And that sheath is sweet!

Thanks for all the compliments. I am currently working on a few more knives for some customers and will post pics of those as soon as I get them completed. All feedback good or bad is always welcomed.

Thanks again
Robert C.

Back