Anyone know of a non-radioshack place to get ferric?

Thunter124

Local radio shack says they pulled it off the shelves a few months back and I have no clue where else to buy from, anyone got a suggestion?

T.Hunter

If you don't have another electronics store around, call the district manager for Radio Shack. Each store is authorized to have two bottles on thier shelf. They just hate dealing with the stuff.

I'd try to find a "real" electronics supply store in your area and see if they carry it. Aside from that, you may have better luck buying online.

RadioShack used to be pretty decent for electronics supplies, components, etc..., but lately it seems that they're more interested in selling cell phones than anything else. Heck, most of the time I go in there and ask for something even remotely electrical in nature they give me blank stares, like I just asked where they keep the magical unicorns...

Heck Thunter, I didn't even pay attention to where you're at. If you need it, I can check the RS in Hattiesburg (where I bought mine) and bring you a bottle next time I drive through.

Back