Edc #1 mk2

Sean Cochran

A few months ago I did a passaround on a fixed blade EDC. This was completly new for me. I always EDC a folder, so I really didnt know how the knife should be made.
I got alot, I mean alot of good critisism. I listened and made the changes that needed to be made. Since I changed it I have gotten a great response from all my local customers. (I dont sell many online, stay busy just keeping up with the locals.)
Anyway Ive been meaning to post a pic of the new knife for a while just now getting around to it.
Please let me know what you think, especially you guys that participated in the passaround.
I not much on naming knives, but it is good to have a model name so people can order the one they want.....so here is my EDC #1 Mark 2.
The pic is not that great, it was taken with my phone.
Sean
DSC00038 (2).jpg

I like it a lot Sean. And congratulations on the great news about your Medical Center. Sounds like a great partnership.

Thanks Denny.
We are pretty happy with Pikeville Medical Center. It has become a regional provider, with the Cleveland Clinic partnership the open heart and neurological units should continue growing.

Sean

BTW guys, dont be afraid to put constructive critisism on this one if you see something that could be changed.

Hell,I can't see much I'd do different...
maybe a tad more meat at the forefinger; I see that as a possible weak area,and I like having just a little more to wrap my finger around.
(but that's just my take).
Nice fit and finish,and a solid design,
you did good!

Back