whats wrong with pay pal and gun pal ??

bubba-san

:2:I have been using paypal for a few years , just dropped them after they refused to pay for a lost sword that is covered under thier 20,000$ guarantee ? I have a pending lawsuit at this time . I tried Gunpal and they were just as bad, too many late payments and such.
It seems odd to me after being in business for a number of years they would have their problems worked out by now ? I may revert back to western union , they are very fast but, a lot of paperwork !!!

I am sure lots of you people have had similar problems , would like to hear about them . Is there such a thing as a good reliable money transfer company ? The services keep getting higher and higher , while thier service and customer services are getting worse . A bank transfer is pretty safe but, very expensive . Not sure what to do ?? I'm lost in space ??????

What was their excuse for not paying for the sword?

Probably because paypal like ebay are a bunch of leftwing anti gun/weapon libs and don't want to pay for it because they consider it some kind of weapon. Just like Ebay banned selling perfectly legal stuff on there like reloading components. I'm just guessing but it's probably a good guess.:les:

they were was enumerous , first it was over priced ??? so now they are experts on an item they have never seen? we dont insure certain kinds of weapons , It was never sent ! there are so many it's difficult to remember . I can't say a lot about pay pal because of litigation .Times are tough enough without shipping and receiving our products and funds becoming a problem . Sometimes I would go for months with no problems , then they pull some malarkey. I hope someone with some business sense realises whats happening , and they do something about it and make a bundle doing so . I guess When times get tough the thieves come out of the woodwork. They also want to give us some static over a raffle ?? I know there are certain laws and regs that govern what we do but, lets get serious . I would bet that the pencil pushers and lawmakers wish a few knife raffles was all they had to worry about . It seems like everything is getting so over regulated it makes it difficult to do business. I added the raffle stuff in because it was on my mind . .

Probably because paypal like ebay are a bunch of leftwing anti gun/weapon libs and don't want to pay for it because they consider it some kind of weapon. Just like Ebay banned selling perfectly legal stuff on there like reloading components. I'm just guessing but it's probably a good guess.:les:
Well said!

I probably should have said this in the first place. Let's not make this a bash fest. Nothing is going to be gained by it.

Like the Boss said, let's not bash anyone. If I may say so, negativity is not what KD is about.

This topic is crucial to all of us who make a good chunk of our living online. Let's promote folks who help us do that.

I know what you guys are saying , however I lost a valuable sword . And I think the members have a right to know . Stealing is always negative . But, unfortunately it happens . Tracy I wont say another word about it , I had to get it off my chest . I do see you have a new echo:rolleyes:

Back