Couple of minatures

D.Douglas

These will have some sterling silver guards. One with double fighter style, the other with traditional hunting style. A little sanding and shaping and we are ready for some handles.
revised.jpg
[/IMG]

I love these and love making a some too. I started with small files and now I moved a little bigger to the patch knife
Here is my first patch made of Birch and sheath. I later put a clip on the sheath and a leather cover that wraps over the knife to keep it secured. Man you better show the after math of these that would be great!!!!! Nice.....

My Patch
Patch-Sheath.jpgPatch-Knife.jpg

Hi Kris, Im itching to get out to the disc sander and shape these guards out. I will post them up for ya when they are finished.

Hi Kris, Im itching to get out to the disc sander and shape these guards out. I will post them up for ya when they are finished.

Very cool and your engraving is incredible I left you a note on one of your pics.....I will show you my latest file project for a master, I would love to combine the two works someday!! Take care and ya, I would love to see those guards.

Cool i like the little ones and make one every once in a while.
I look forward to seeing them come together.
Maybe we should ask the Boss about a miniature knife page.

Bob

Folding mini

I posted these shots on Davisons forum page. When I saw how you like mini's I thought I'd share with you.

Peace.

Attachments

• SSPX0119.jpg
    SSPX0119.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 8
  • SSPX0120.jpg
    SSPX0120.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SSPX0121.jpg
    SSPX0121.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 9
Back