WW II German Knives

Indian George

A old friend of mine stopped by yesterday and asked me if I knew the value on the WWII knives that his father got in Germany. They are in really good shape and the have matching numbers on the blades and sheaths. The one that looks like it has rust on it, it's the original protective coating.
Any help would be appreciated., on getting them appraised.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Peter 4.jpg
    Peter 4.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Peter 3.jpg
    Peter 3.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Peter 1.JPG
    Peter 1.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Peter 2.JPG
    Peter 2.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm not sure who could appraise them. I used to frequent a website that consigned antique weapons that sometimes had German daggers and bayonets. It should be able to give you a refence point if they have anything similar listed. Check out Lionsgate Arms and Armor: http://www.antiqueswords.com/

George I got your guy....his name is Ned. Tell him Kris Martinelli told you to call. I love and have had a few of those. Those are in very good condition. Only one might be over the $200 dollar range and that would be the ceremonial dagger with the Swastika . Non appear to be SS youth Knives which bring in money. But Ned can tell you in an instant if you can get him the pictures. As a novice the other three would range from $80 to $150....the Ceremonial is one I have not seen.
Good Luck!! Kris

21725 Sherman Way, Canoga Park 91303
(818) 999-5103

World's Greatest assortment
of knives & swords.

Back