Darci gets defense player of the year 2010

ironarmknives

Bladesmith & Forum Owner/Moderator
OK I know this isn't knives BUT she is a knife maker at least sometimes is't been hard to get her in the shop with softball going on Bosie State coaching staff asked her to start coming to their camps . and she won defense player of the year for 14U players in travel ball
she said she would get in the shop soon ,just wanted to brag some she wears her knife dog hoodie and dog tags to every game
_MG_3678.jpg

_MG_4106.jpg

_MG_4529.jpg

_MG_9231.jpg

_MG_1509.jpg

Last edited:
just a few more ,this is my job i take photo's of the girls about 2500 a day thats 5000 a weekend i end up with about 100 good pic's every weekend of each girl saves the team mom's and dad's lots of money and they get to show family everywhere their girls ,OYA it keeps my mouth shut at game time LOL
_MG_9453.jpg

_MG_2242.jpg

_MG_9324.jpg

Last edited:
excellent. She is quite an athlete. Good for her..

Thanks now if i can get her to make knife # 8,9,and 10, she has plans drew up for two i saw them in her room , not that i was checking things out to keep her on the strait and narrow ,LOL you know 14 going on 20 LOL, Steve Janik's sent her some handle stuff I think it got her thinking about a knife soon thanks Steve

Congrarulations Darci. I know you're a proud papa Clint and with very good reason. You have one heck of a little girl there.

Darci says Thanks guys ,they got there butts kicked last weekend lost all four games ,she did good 12 put outs at third and
3 for 6 batting ,but just got stomped,she did make it out to the shop and made a wood knife she wants to make just to see if it feels good in the hand Thants a START

As a softball Dad, I know first hand what an accomplishment this is. Way to go Girl!
For those of you who may not know, (softball is a different animal from baseball) third base is the hardest postion in the game.

Remeber Darci if softball was easy they would let boys play!

Back