Bobcat karambit

KHKnives

everytime i design a new profile, i keep the first out of the batch as an edc to test the useability of the knife, its kind of become a personal tradition. im very satisfied with my new one. 1/8" thick 1095 steel, very light while the grip just seems to mold to my hand. the handle is some black/garnet micarta i made myself. all sanded to 600 grit and edge quenched and tempered.

DSCN1316.jpgDSCN1315.jpg

Looks like a great little karambit edc to me. I like that you have incorporated front and rear brakes on in it. What is the hole diameter? I've got fat fingers and find that I need something just over 1" for comfort.

By the way, I know what you mean about edc'ing the first knife of any new profile. I like to do that as well.

Thanks Paul! The hole diameter was designed as 1" but after you asked I pulled out the caliper. After finishing its 1-2/32" over 1". I did leave some meat on the ring to accomodate for a larger finger or to make a 1" slimlined ring which can really change the appearance of these knives. Again thanks for the comment and the great question, as for a gamecock karambit tectonic, thats exactly what my girlfriend said. Thanks dogs!

Back