Proud Hubby

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
As I was driving back to Mississippi last night after being home for the weekend, I received a call from my loving wife Nadine. She was calling to tell me about her afternoon at work and to share a story about getting to show off her new ZT 301 Santa brought her for Christmas.

After getting to the store, she was introduced to the husband of one of her co-workers. At some point afterwards the gentleman pulled out his pocket knife to do something and another individual commented about his knife. Nadine said she took a quick look at it and said, "Wanna see my knife?". I guess the guy may have expected something small and dainty and then "SHWINK!!!" Nadine flipped open her 301. I guess the guy looked at her funny again and then told her she wasn't allowed to carry a knife like that, that it was illegal. Nadine quickly corrected him by explaining that there was no longer a knife "weapon law" in Arkansas and that the only time a person is guilty of carrying a knife as a weapon was if and when the owner was using the knife as a weapon. I think he may have tried to argue with her, but she stuck to her guns (or blades as the case is) and told him he needed to do some research.

I love that my Babydoll is becoming such a knife buff. I'm so proud of her.

Nadine quickly corrected him by explaining that there was no longer a knife "weapon law" in Arkansas and that the only time a person is guilty of carrying a knife as a weapon was if and when the owner was using the knife as a weapon.

Murph,
Could you point me to the new information. I'd like to print it out and have it handy.
And tell Nadine good job.
Thanks.

I agree guys. I told her I'd keep her around for another month or so for that one (maybe she'll keep me around a little longer).

Did I mention she knows how to fly airplanes and rebuild thier engines too?

Back