AKA Custom Knife Show

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
For those interested, the Arkansas Knifemaker's Association will be hosting thier annual Custom Knife Show on February 12 and 13. This is always a great show to attend and I always try my best to make each year. If all goes well, I'll be there again this year.

If any of you Knife Dogs are going to be in the area and need a ticket to the show, please let me know. I have several tickets to give away as does a few other KD members. If I run out, I'll try my best to get ahold of a few more.

Well ya’ll know I’ll be there. Sent R.Keith a couple of tickets and he said that he was going to try to make it.

I must remember to bring my drool bib:drool:

I’ll be at the Big Buck Classic helping at the AKA booth so if ya’ll are around stop by.

Todd

I don't think I will be able to swing the Big Buck Classic this year. Maybe next year?

p.s. I am planning on being at the Central Arkansas Monthly Hammer-In next Thurs.

Thank you for the well wishes Allen. I still can't remember the first day of last year's show nor the drive to or from it. Man, I thought I was going to die I was so sick. I won't make the Big Buck Classic and doubt I will be able to make this month's meeting, but I'm gonna try real hard to be at next month's. Jim will be doing a demo. in February.

I'm in for next month. Got the tickets from Todd
and joined the AKA and got an extra ticket.
If anyone needs one, let me know.

There's no secret handshake for KD's that I need to know about, is there?

Back