SPAM Attack

murphda2

Super Moderator and KD Blade Show Boss
I apologize for slacking this morning ladies and gentlemen. I got involved watching tv and not paying attention to the forum. When I oened the forum up to check things on my phone, I seen the ambush we had been hit with. By the time I made it to my pc, one of our other Moderators or Admins had launched a counter attack and destroyed it.

I'm truly sorry if the post made by the spammer offended anyone (especially if young ones had seen them) and appreciate all of the reports generated by members to bring our attention to the problem.

Its ok Murph, I was on top of things and Got a hold of a few people on here. Les Got him right away!!!

We forgive you..............this time!

Well, you all are so efficient that I missed it. I don't know what I missed but I probably didn't need to see it anyway.
Thaniks.

I was wondering what vacation planning had to do with a power hammer in Bob Warner's post this morning. It was a tough choice but I went with the power hammer.

Rudy

Thanks to all the member that reported the posts. One spammer posted about 40 threads with dirty videos.

Just a reminder, whenever you see something that is inappropriate or even questionable, just hit the "report post" triangle and it automatically e mails all the moderators of that forum and posts an alert in the mod sub forum.

Someone will get it quick then. ;)

AWWWWWW !
I missed the good stuff again !

I was wondering how to report that stuff this morning. Thanks Les, now I know what that triangle means. I never really noticed it.

Rudy

Ahh....the joys of running a forum and dealing with the constant onslaught of spammers and hackers. That's exactly why I gave up on running a couple of furums. A tip of the hat to those of you who keep this forum running spam-free.

Back